Monday, June 3, 2013

Sanctus! Sanctus! Sanctus!


From yesterday's Corpus Christi procession at Assumption Grotto.  I did not have my main camera, but did take a few shots with my iPhone and some short video. One of those clips is in my Facebook profile here.

A few years ago, I made this slideshow video set to the Sanctus of Josquin de Prez in his Missa Panis Angelicus. Many altar boys have since grown ... not a little - lol.  The priest carrying the monstrance is Fr. Aidan Logan, OCso - a Cistercian who visits almost yearly.



I still have some big projects on my plate (both desk and house).  I'll try to blog a little more frequently.  It's just so much easier to share something in Facebook with a single click, or Twitter.  You can find my profiles in the upper right corner if you want to follow.

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.