Saturday, April 20, 2013

Prayers for Boston and West, Texas



There is no shortage of news out there on Boston and West, Texas.  With little available time today, I just want to offer my sincere prayers for healing for victims and families in both towns.  I also pray for the repose of the souls of those who have died, and for conversion of heart for the remaining Boston bombing suspect, who is said to be clinging to life.  From a Christian perspective, we can desire justice for victims while asking God to convert the hearts of perpetrators.  It's easy to pray for conversion of those you love; it takes strong love in Christ to pray for the conversion of those who commit heinous acts.  Just remember, when Jesus said, "I thirst" from the Cross, he was thirsting for every soul, especially sinners.

Side note: I have photos from my recent trip to to Sacred Heart Major Seminary and plan to do a stock photo post.   I will try to get that up in the coming days.


For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.