Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


A photo taken last Sunday during the Corpus Christi procession
of a Grotto parishioner and his son.

Wishing all of the fathers out there a very blessed Father's Day! Let's not forget our spiritual fathers on this day. 

Grotto's pastor, Rev. Eduard Perrone speaking at the


My own father who passed away in the early 90's at 59 years of age. My father's passing on of the Catholic faith, is one of my greatest treasures. Thanks dad. "Pop" was an awesome, self-taught piano player. I especially enjoyed listening to him play the many variations of the "Boogie-Woogie." I found this on You Tube last night. He played this all the time.






For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.