Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hooray! Blogger fixed the header-pic upload bug!

Many of us found out the hard way that when we removed a photo from the header using the design tool, we could not get our blog to upload pictures in a way that looked normal.  They were either real tiny in the corner, or they were the right size and blurred. 

I was hoping it would be a matter of days rather than weeks or months - LOL.  

There you have it.  As you can see, the new header is up and will remain until Lent. 

QUESTION:

Does anyone know how I can design my own background to upload?  I wanted something blue that would match what is in the altar dressing, but not just solid blue, and not what I have now.  I'd like to know how to do my own so I can change them in the future. 





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.